Secular -- My Nation ?
Ten years ago we woke up to the screams of people in Gujarat. For my generation this has been the first RIOT we really saw and felt. I havent felt more helpless or ashamed ever. But thankfully unlike the 1984 riots the guilty arr being punished here.
At times I feel like entering the minds of these people to understand HOW can they kill in the name of religion? HOW do they sleep at night ? Cant they hear the pleas and screams of the people they killed ?
I was disgusted to hear Bajrangi list out his killings as if he deserved a Bharat Ratna for them.
My question - is he the real culprit? Is Maya the real planner ? Are we letting go of Modi just like we let go of Rajiv Gandhi in 1984.
The life is a karmic circle - remember what goes around always comes around.

Comments