Public Servants....Public Parasites !!!!
When I was 11, I once killed an ant and then was devastated for weeks because i felt that this is going to come back on me. I had recently come to know of the theory of Karma and What Goes Around Comes Around.I kept thinking how badly will I be punished for this. At times i feel GOD is supporting the wrong more than the right. If no then how do these people survive everyday. How do they not know the Theory of Karma ? Don't they fear the repercussions of their actions ?
Who am I referring to?
POLITICIANS !!!!!!
I often end up wondering what our politicians are thinking when they take the bribe....something like 'I am Super awesome and the world wouldn't know I AM CHEATING MY OWN COUNTRY'
How is it that fleecing people off their hard earned money is no longer a big crime ?
How come Kalmadi and Raja are back on government projects ?
How come no one is questioning this move?
How Much Money is Going to be ENOUGH for them ?
Can i file a RTI and get to know this ?
On the other hand for the likes of the Gandhi Family who have supposedly Crores stashed away in the Swiss Bank its become way more than just money its about POWER . Sonia Gandhi - a nobody has the power to change my life forever . She has a right to fleece me through the scandals and I seem to be able to do nothing.
Its depressing .
Who do we choose....between the devil and the deep blue sea ?
Is the era of Raja and Praja over ?
I don't think so. We are the Subjects and today Politicians are our Rulers...and yet they are called Public Servants....
I wish that a Bhagat Singh , a Chandrashekhar Azad , a Lala Ji come back for us and help us be who we were suppossed to be.
A Clean and Progressive Nation
P.s - And God can you please keep Gandhi for yourself ;)
He ain't needed here.


Comments