Girlfriends :)
I work in an ALL WOMEN BRANCH - AWB
Its been 3 years and I still love being a part of this team :)
When i had joined this place i was dreading every coming moment
But life is much more relaxed
We all have similar problems, we all love to talk and we all love food :)
We discuss weight loss in the morning and then eat samosas in the evening ;)
We cry about our beaus in the morning and then help each other getting dressed for him in the evening
We love to Gossip...its a way to let out steam...atleast we dont go and punch people in their faces
I thought with no menfolk around i wouldnt wanna dress up everyday....I WAS SO WRONG
I dress up even more now lol coz this is true
Girls check out other girls way more than boys ;)
I love the maggi lunches and the garam chai (which i dont drink ;)
I love the cribbing about the boss and freaking out when shes not around :)
Going to work has never been more fun
Its like going to meet my second family :)
We share the good, the bad and the ugly and everyday a piece of Chocolate ;)
Here's to all all of US defying the corporate culture
To all my friends at office.....i love you :)
Its been 3 years and I still love being a part of this team :)
When i had joined this place i was dreading every coming moment
But life is much more relaxed
We all have similar problems, we all love to talk and we all love food :)
We discuss weight loss in the morning and then eat samosas in the evening ;)
We cry about our beaus in the morning and then help each other getting dressed for him in the evening
We love to Gossip...its a way to let out steam...atleast we dont go and punch people in their faces
I thought with no menfolk around i wouldnt wanna dress up everyday....I WAS SO WRONG
I dress up even more now lol coz this is true
Girls check out other girls way more than boys ;)
I love the maggi lunches and the garam chai (which i dont drink ;)
I love the cribbing about the boss and freaking out when shes not around :)
Going to work has never been more fun
Its like going to meet my second family :)
We share the good, the bad and the ugly and everyday a piece of Chocolate ;)
Here's to all all of US defying the corporate culture
To all my friends at office.....i love you :)


Comments